meet dr. nancy watson
Dr. Nancy Watson
As a 1981 magna cum laude graduate of Life Chiropractic College, Dr. Nancy Watson has harnessed her unique skill set in a variety of ways. Her distinctive organizational skills have allowed her to expertly manage a diversity of career options as a mother of two daughters, Emily and Erin Rosen, as a practicing chiropractor, a teacher, a business owner, a seminar facilitator and marketing strategist.
While raising her children and maintaining a private chiropractic practic for 15 years, Dr. Watson has also found time to acquire a 500-hour certification in Kundalini Yoga as well as certification in Pregnancy and Prenatal Yoga, teach chiropractic techniques for the ICPA and SOTO-USA, setup and run active Facebook pages for several organizations, manage the marketing, framework and organization aspects for a multitude of seminar topics and venues and even open up a retail business of her own.
While Dr. Watson no longer actively cares for chiropractic patients, she is an integral part of Wellesley Chiropractic Office, scheduling patients, doing patient intakes and exams, and running the day-to-day tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She maintains her chiropractic connection by co-teaching chiropractic pediatric and adult seminars with Drs. Martin and Erin Rosen. She is responsible for seminar scheduling, venue management, marketing, registration, and content contribution.
Dr. Watson holds a BA in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire which affords her valuable insight in her current job of interacting with and scheduling patients at Wellesley Chiropractic Office. Often, she is the first person patients meet as they enter the office, and her efficient, caring and direct approach to patient care makes getting the appropriate chiropractic care a straightforward uncomplicated process.
- Life Chiropractic College – Marietta, GA
- Doctor of Chiropractic – magnum cum laude 1982
- University of New Hampshire – Durham, NH
- BA Psychology – 1975
- Chiropractor/Office Manager – Wellesley Chiropractic Office – 2004-present
- Chiropractor at Stack Chiropractic Office, Waltham, MA. – 1989-2004
- Owner of The Tea Stop, Natick, MA. – 2004-2008
- Owner and Instructor at South Natick Yoga Center – 2006-2012
- Head of Seminar Management and Marketing for SOTO-USA and Drs. Rosen Seminars – 2009-present
- Assistant instructor for the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association – 2009-2018
- Certified SOT® Instructor for SOTO-USA – 2010-present
- Instructor for Drs. Rosen Seminars – 2016-present
- Co-Founder and Developer of Peak Performance Institute
- Board of Directors for The Academy of Pediatric Practice/SOT Council
- Assistant Instructor for the ICPA SOT Pediatric Adjusting Modules
- Instructor for SOTO-USA CSP series
- Advisory Board Member of SOTO-USA
- Certified (500 hour) Kundalini Yoga Instructor
- Executive Director of Erin’s Helping Hands
- Coordinator for Metro-West Homeschooling Network
Honors and Awards
- Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society
- Diplomat of The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified SOT Practitioner (CSP)
- Certified in Khalsa Way Pregnancy and Pre-natal Yoga
- Certified in Vini Yoga